If you are considering a relatively cheap and flexible Software Audit, IT Asset Discovery and Software Asset Management tool, then Ensemble is the way to go. Ensemble has been designed to cut the expenditure of clients when it comes to IT Asset Management. Regardless of the kind of organization you run either large or small, Ensemble is easy to operate. It is effective for rapid collection of reports software and hardware data, which in turn makes it available online for everyone.
Software Asset Management (SAM) refers to a business technique that involves a series of processes which include managing and optimizing the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization and disposal of software applications within an organization.
What are the benefits of using Ensemble?
Below are some of the benefits of using Ensemble;
- It is cost effective; and helps identify, remove and reallocate software where it should or not be used
- It provides an effective means for a rapid and precise use of the software being utilized.
- It has the capability of identifying and reconciling installed software and licenses held automatically. The ability to report on and match licenses against the software plays a very important role when making preparations for a software audit.
- Cut cost by regularly checking your active software usage. Regardless of the software installed be it common or costly ones, assigning licenses inappropriately will result into waste of several thousands of dollars.
- Reduce the level of exposure to fines and legal action by combining your license documents into a secure and easily accessible unit.
- Allows you to easily locate your expensive IT hardware and how it is being used.
- Track the use of your own hardware (including off-site laptops). With ensemble, you can easily decide on how best to reallocate and replace your hardware cost effectively.
- Enhances safety and security, as it helps in tracking and reporting on patch/hotfix deployment all through your network.
- Manage your available resources efficiently and optimizing performance by identifying the use of unauthorized software.
- Allows you to have a properly designed system of purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization and disposal of the software and hardware assets within your organization.
Why do customers choose Ensemble?
Most people choose Ensemble simply because of its cost effectiveness, improved security and legal protection it provides.
Most ensemble customers range from reputable organizations to popular national organization. With ensemble, business organizations can be able to reduce their risk of being fined as a result of improper usage of license.
Ensemble is believed to be the easiest ways to manage your route when preparing for Software Audit.
What are the features of Ensemble?
- It is flexible to use and easy to set up.
- It facilitates sharing of data collected and offer easy accessibility to reports throughout your organization.
- It doesn’t reduce operation speed on your computer system
- Easily track and give detailed report on hardware and software usage.